We believe in what we see, we remember what we feel or touch, we are attracted to certain scents. Modern design; fashion and interior; is all about creating experiences that one does not forget easily. Texture is one of the elements of design that elevates this sensory experience.
Whilst textures can be classified into various categories, the most basic ones are:
Vision Board Ideas for Texture:
- If you cant make it, fake it: wallpapers
- All things paint: 3d, glossy, lacquered,zinc
- Drape it away: Lush Velvet and satins for clothes
- upholstery on the walls for interior
- Raw and Unfiltered
- Color Block for visual texture
- Layer it up
Use the basic elements of design to your highest advantage and always believe in creating experiences that last a lifetime. For more such content follow FIDA- The Design School on Facebook and Instagram. Admissions are now open for Diploma and Post Graduation courses in Fashion and Interior Design. Click here to know more!